R50 per hour, per person
R100 per hour, per person for a private meeting room
R1000 per month, per person *unlimited co-working access
What you can expect when working from Playalot?
- We are conveniently located inside Playalot Indoor Playpark in Haasendal Shopping Centre, with a Spar/Tops, Dischem, Postnet, PNA, ATMs and restaurants and 25 other retailers to pop into during your lunch break or just before going home, to grab dinner.
- Unlimited secure parking.
- Surveillance cameras keeping-an-eye the entire park.
- Spacious workspaces, overlooking the park, ideal for lockdown social distancing, with USB & plug points and uncapped Wi-Fi.
- 5 Meeting rooms – 10 seats each – All equipped with 85-inch monitors, plug-and-play USB & HDMI facilities and uncapped Wi-Fi.
- 2 adjoining rooms can be converted into a 20-seater & 3 adjoining rooms can be converted into a 30-seater. (The quantity of people allowed per room will constantly adhere to government lockdown regulations)
- 36-Seater Cinema-style conference room, with a projector and a 5.5m x 2.8m screen with plug-and-play HDMI facilities. (The quantity of people allowed in the conference room will constantly adhere to government lockdown regulations).
- Contemporary lounge, furnished with bean bags and solo-working-cubes for the more relaxed individual – equipped with 85-inch monitor, plug-and-play USB & HDMI facilities and uncapped Wi-Fi.
- Printing & scanning facilities from Postnet, based in the centre (at a discounted price).
- Indoor playpark with Fun Marshalls to keep an eye on the little ones.
- On-site restrooms (male, female and a family friendly one, all equipped with baby changing stations).
- Receptionist to guide your meeting attendees to your allocated meeting room.
- On-site lockers (bring your own lock).
- Emergency room, just in case (with qualified first-aiders).
TAKE NOTE: Co-working is only available mid-week, as weekends are our PARTY TIME.