Convieniently located inside the park, we offer a co-working space for parents that need to get work done but not sure what to do with the kids. Sit in our hot desk or book one of our VIP rooms whilst the kids are looked after by our fun marshalls and you can work in peace!
Co-Working Space Pricing
𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗸: R70 per hour per person
𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺: R150 per hour (with max 10 people)
When you pay for the kids to play R70 on weekdays, you work for free and benefit from all these awesome perks.
What you can expect from our co-working space at Playalot?
- We are conveniently located inside Playalot Indoor Playpark in Haasendal Shopping Centre, with a Spar/Tops, Dischem, Postnet, PNA, ATMs and restaurants and 25 other retailers to pop into during your lunch break or just before going home, to grab dinner.
- We have unlimited secure parking.
- There are surveillance cameras keeping-an-eye the entire park.
- We offer spacious workspaces, overlooking the park, with USB & plug points and uncapped Wi-Fi.
- We have a total of 5 Meeting rooms with 10 seats each that are equipped with 85-inch monitors, plug-and-play USB & HDMI facilities and uncapped Wi-Fi.
- There are 2 adjoining rooms that can be converted into a 20-seater & also 3 adjoining rooms can be converted into a 30-seater.
- There is a 36-Seater Cinema-style conference room, with a projector and a 5.5m x 2.8m screen with plug-and-play HDMI facilities.
- We have a contemporary lounge, furnished with bean bags and solo-working-cubes for the more relaxed individual – equipped with 85-inch monitor, plug-and-play USB & HDMI facilities and uncapped Wi-Fi.
- Printing & scanning facilities from Postnet, based in the centre (at a discounted price).
- Indoor playpark with Fun Marshalls to keep an eye on the little ones.
- On-site restrooms (male, female and a family friendly one, all equipped with baby changing stations).
- Receptionist to guide your meeting attendees to your allocated meeting room.
- On-site lockers (bring your own lock).
- Emergency room, just in case (with qualified first-aiders).